Friday, January 18, 2013

And Then It Was Friday...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am going to get my cup of coffee since it is done, and I will be right back.  

Boy I don't know what kind of blog this is.  It really isn't just a "running" blog is it??  or a fitness blog or anything like that.  I try and stay sorta fit, and when I can run I do usually, but I don't run through injury, if it is a nerve thingy.  As to the running front it appears I will be able to start running again.  Coming back from injury I need to be smart.  Get fit running 2 and 3 milers.  Hopefully next week, because I do see improvement. 

My lack of running the last couple weeks switches my goals around for the year.  When I get back there will be no goals at all.  Just start running, and see if I can get in some kind of shape.  Then go from there. 

Anyway this year is definitely different.  Last year was the year of trust, and I'd say we still aren't there are we??  Everyone kinda went their own way, and everybody is all over the place.  We hazzzz all been scattered.  Each going on doing our own unique thing... whatever that is. 

Whose job is it to get everyone on the right path??  Surely it ain't mine.  What do I know??  Every life is different, and every life is a unique journey, and yours is unique to you and you alone.  If this blog is anything it totally is a wait and see blog. 

I am not really sure if I am all that interested in all the things other people are interested in.  I like to get to the ugly side of life.  The ugly side to us.  The things we don't want to show are the things I want to see, because as scary as it is to show that stuff, there is healing, and love lives in the light, and the things we leave in the dark scare us, because we don't want to show people the stuff hidden in our shell, because...  well Goddammit we will judge the Hell out of you right?? 

Not here we won't. 

It seems to me we judge the fabulous, but not the honest ones.  

What we are doing is hard stuff, and we will need miracles of courage to show people the not so fabulous us. 

That is what we are doing, and nobody wants to do it, but as your life goes on you will be brought to the spot where you will just have to go with courage and humility, and a feeling of not being so strong. 

It'll come.  How, I have no idea, but it will.  I have been doing this a while, and it will work out. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  A little shout out to Kim G.  She gets it.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

Have a fab one all.    :)     MWAH!!!!    :)

No comments: