Sunday, January 6, 2013

Not A Lot On My Mind...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  As the title suggests there isn't a lot on my mind, but my coffee is done, so I will go get some, and do this thang.   ;)

I am still not running.  I can always tell in the morning.   That is fine with me.  In life I can adjust.  I slept weird last night.  Was up from midnight til like 2:00, and then I finally fell into a deep sleep.  I have my goals for this year.  Walk Hope, and push ups and pull ups.  So far so good.  I am already doing push ups every day.  Working my way up.  The soreness has left, and I can probably do pull ups again every day.  My muscles don't take long to get used to those.  We have a History. 

I have a lot to do today.  Laundry and stuff.  Lisa works, I need to get a few things for dinner, and maybe see that Tarantino movie.  We'll see.  Other than that just your typical glam day planned.  I will eventually settle down to Football watching probably, and have a few cocktails. 

As I sit down and write this, I realize WOAH!!  'lil ole me.  Been asked to do soooo much.  Things I could never ever ever do on my own.  These things I didn't even do.  Just led on a path.  A path as unbelievable and crazy seeming as a Hobbit's Journey.  You have to know I have never been this brave.  Never been this strong, but that is what it was all about.  That is the story too.  Find your way back to Eden, and be willing to go one step further.  I never knew I had to do all this other stuff in between.  Remember I was willing to go the Summer before the Hospital.  At some point during that Summer I found the answer I seeked.  That Summer was a no win situation at all.  There was no victory in sight.  Not one thing I could do that was right.  One night I walked around the track and was given the building blocks.  patience~steadfastness~endurance~diligence~perseverance. 

Just now I learned another lesson of that night.  It is one of the lessons of this blog.  I wake up a lot feeling like doing this.  In my heart is the desire to do this.  After I got the building blocks I kept walking.  I was going to go all night.  I was done for the night.  I couldn't go on.  I fell asleep.  We will be given the ability to do what we need to do, but there is another always lying.  Always trying to make us do more than what needs to be done.  My Summer that year was all about being lied to.  Do this do that.  I did have the night of Basketball, and I did have the night when I was shown The World as God sees it. Other than that... what a crazy Summer. 

Anyway, here I am now.  The person I have been made.  A lot of my regular personality, and a lot of Spirit in me.  Alive and something I can feel.  The next step the person who I am has to be changed.  The ultimate transformation. 

My journey to understanding, and my journey to be one of those people you read in the Bible.  Able to do all those miracles and stuff.  Even now none of you can understand how I am.  You will understand after.  I am guessing some of you are going to get a pretty good glimpse of some of the things I have been through. 

Nutty things. 

You will find no rest, and no satisfaction by following your own path.  Life is imperfect.  Our own path is imperfect.  It is a fragile relationship we have here.  You have been asked to believe some crazy things.  You have been asked to trust.  You have been asked to let go of you, and trust.  Our relationship hinders on this Heart which is in another ones  hand.  This other one happens to know your heart too.  What is inside.  Do you see what is inside your heart??  Just search your thoughts.  

That is seen, and that is known. 

Our natural tendency is to keep everything in the dark.  All the bad stuff, keep it under wraps.  I have come to tell you the light is truth, and everything is exposed.  The scary stuff we don't want to expose to the light, is really really scary.  The light heals though.  Truth heals. 

So on we go on this Journey.  It is a Journey of strength and courage and honesty and trust.  A lot of good things.  A Journey where one makes you a better person than you can make yourself. 

Do you want to be Great or do you want to be fabulous???   One stands the test of time.  The other is just a false picture. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I don't really get too excited about Birthdays, but there is a big one this Saturday.  Nothing gives me more pleasure in this World than knowing this person is another year older.  :)   Not going to mention any names, but this person is REALLY GETTING OLD.   ;)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: