Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Am Not Mr. Perfect...

Good morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I slept weird last night.  Napped a few hours, because I was tired, and woke up for a bit, and now I am up early again.  All in all I feel pretty okay.  I am going to get my cup of coffee though, so hold on. 

Okay, I am back.  Maybe I will give you a lil blog about me.  I have this blog, and it may as well be about me huh??  I do not try to be me.  I don't work at being this or being that.  This person here isn't perfect, and I don't worry about it.  I let everything I do be seen, and all my thoughts are seen.  I don't worry about it, because I have been this way since after the Journey on most days.  I was done.  The work was over.  I do not need to do anything more, and that is why my blog is called "The Wait" 

My life was a Spiritual Journey.  One where I suffered a lot, and now like I said things seem so unfair.  Why unfair??  You all are working so hard at this or that, and trying to be this... reading about what this guy or girl thinks.   Should I be more like them?? 

I know what I write makes sense, and I have a feeling people know what I talk about... at least some of the time.  I am here to tell you there is a way to make a better you.  It isn't you who does the making of the better part.  You have to do some stuff though, because the Journey of your life is a look back. 

Life is a sad and lonely existence.  Lonely, because we are humans.  We are imperfect.  Everyone walks around with some kind of sword.  I judge them and them and them.  So much judging out there closes people up.  We get into our little click.  The people we have something in common with, and the World makes sense there.  We all think alike, and this must be the best a person can be. 

I have come along, and said, well your life is all about you.  Who you are, what you think, etc...  I gave you some information, and I am telling you it works.  I am living proof.  Not that I am perfect mind you, but it is possible to have an internal strength that allows you to be you. 

It isn't easy, and it doesn't make you perfect.  I have another thing to do to get to that, but that is later.  Whenever that is.  Some stuff needs to be done, or else this would have been done a long time ago.  I don't know what it is, we will see.

Expect and brace for hard times, because life has that.  You will have to drink the bloody Marys at Phil's.  No way around it. 

Life doesn't get any better that what you have been doing.  Your heart can be made so you have a happy acceptance of how stupid everything really is.   :) 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Big Win for the Bulls over the Heat in Miami.  WOOOOO   HOOOOOO!!!   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: