Monday, January 7, 2013

It Is A Busy World.

Good morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I was just thinking this morning before I got up, that things sure are busy.  I didn't run this weekend, and who knows when I will again, and I still didn't find time to get things I wanted done.  All my laundry isn't done, house isn't totally clean, and I was thinking where did the time go?? 

Then I remembered I worked for 4-1/2 hours on Saturday, and saw a 3 hour movie on Sunday, while doing some things around the house.  My life is easy too.  The rest of you are fucked.   :)   j/k.  

I am back into my state of normal.  Always waiting always wondering what next things will transpire in this here life thing we do. 

I had a feeling I threw a zinger or two over the weekend.  The hard and bitter truth is we as people ain't so fucking great are we??  We cannot make ourselves better people.  We can surely make our lives a bit better by doing healthy things, but even still, it don't matter how many salads and vegetables you eat if you don't deal with life. 

Some of you have not been good at dealing with life in the past.  All the reasons I don't know.  Perhaps you are part of a group/click.  They do this.  They show this, and all of a sudden there is pressure to be like that.  Truth of the matter is many only show the outside Tiger Woods/Lance Armstrong side.  They lie and hide the other crap. 

That don't work in my World.  That is what truth and honesty is all about.  Lance and Tiger were fabulous for a while huh??   Didn't stand the test of time.  Tiger is still  a great golfer, and Lance still has one of the best engines ever, but they are human.  What kind of stress did Lance live with if he lied, cheated, hid everything from so many people.  All while collecting his ESPY awards.  You know?? 

Life is NOT about showing us your white picket fence.  That SHIT don't work here, and it means nothing. 

So welcome to the World of unadulterated truth.  The one where we are not fabulous.  We don't have all our ducks in a row or whatever that saying is.  Society has been made in an imperfect way, by imperfect people to be perfected by perfect people??  Nope.  Society is a trap.  It is designed to close us up in a manner of speaking, because we fail in some ways against that imperfect design. 

Life is a Bitch.  She is hard.  We have the strength to accept it, and to be strong about it. 

So on we go...

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  It is 3:06.  You know what that means??  I have time to take the Hopester before work.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: