Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Don't Know About You...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I decided today for my own sanity not to look at the stupid Bullshit one may find on their FB timeline. 

Fucking people.

Anyway, I am up early for the first time this week.  I blog ONLY when my internal alarm clock wakes me up.  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, I did not get up.  So be it...

Today I am up, so I guess I will blog.  Not that I have anything to say.

Something about me.  I am angry'ish I'd have to say.  I guess we want people to think we are great, and we know what we are doing, and we have all our shit together etc..  This blog is not here so you people can tell everyone how fucking Great you are.  This blog is here to get to the truth of life, and you etc...

It is a mirror.  One that lets you look into yourself, so you can see the true nature of you.  Selfish, arrogant, angry, pissed, all the things you are, and don't want to be.

You have a battle being waged within you.  One where you want to  be fabulous, and show how fabulous you are, and the real, which is something less than fabulous.  

How come we never ever see any posts in how you fail as a person.  Not in some stupid race or game or something that doesn't mean SHIT, but in real life??

You should be able to post an update every day on how you fail at Shit, I would think.

But no we are all too busy planning our White picket fence that will never ever show up.  You will be disappointed, and become angry and bitter, because wasn't life supposed to be a certain way??

Only in the make believe stuff you have been duped into believing by the fake stories you heard on tee veee, and the fairy tales you grew up on.

Somehow someway YOU fucked up.   You continue to do so too every day, but you try to hide all the Bullshit behind some kind of fabulous facade.  You know if you are in the upper echelon of the non-existent people hierarchy, you have a long way to fall.  

Life is a mother fucking BITCH.  It is why I use words like strength.  Anne Frank was strong, although she probably didn't spend one day feeling that way.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Stupid ND linebacker is a moron.  Some people would have voted him to be President too.  Propaganda at it's best.  How easy we all can be duped.


Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: