Monday, January 28, 2013

When Monday Is Good...

Morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I woke up in a worse mood than I am in right now.  Go figure.  I do have coffee done though, so I am going to get it.  I will brb. 

So anyway, besides my super human few hours of housework on Saturday morning, I was pretty lazy the whole weekend.  I did take Hope for a walk on Sunday, and later also walked to the local grocery store and back, but really just watched a lot of movies, and some t.v.  Lisa worked from like 9-4:00 on Sunday, so not really much to do. 

So as to my title that is when a Monday is good.  When I get to get back to work, and get in a routine.  Remember how I am on staycations.  I hate them.  After about 2 days off I am through.  I turn into a lazy person, because really there isn't much to do.  You cannot read a day away really, and you cannot watch a movie a day away really.  You run out of things to do. 

Also Lisa worked yesterday, and she closes tonight, so the normal Sunday/Monday thing is all out of whack.  She is off Tuesday though, so I will plan a good meal for Tuesday.  I am thinking of just making myself Chicago style hotdogs for myself tonight.  You know with the works.  Onions, tomatoes, sport peppers, pickles, mustard, celery salt.  You know the works.  I thought of that yesterday.  Sometimes that stuff is good.  At least for me. 

Hey you know what??  It is early.  I have time to take the Hopester for a walk.  Now that is a good start to a Monday.  I have pretty much decided to run to work here and there for my running, until my leg thingy gets totally healed. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Now I am totally in a good mood.   :)   I think I might want some wine tonight. 


Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: