Friday, January 25, 2013

Let There Be Bike...

Good morning all.  Fancy meeting you here.  My coffee is done.  I just watched the highlight of the Kane to Hossa Victory in Overtime goal.  Hawks are 4-0.  Imma get my coffee now. 

Okay, I have my coffee.  One of the great things about my life, and my job, is the proximity of where I live to where I work.  It is close enough to commute to work, but also far enough that to get there it takes exercise if I don't drive.  So on this day, even though there is snow, I say Let there be bike.  My choice of how I get to work today. 

Anyway, you know my life.  Not much going on.  Absolutely no goals for me.  I don't need to do this and I don't need to do that.  I like seeing life.  I like seeing the different days, and I like seeing the different things people do. 

Life is so hard, and I forget to realize it.  You forget the hang ups of people.   I should be like this, and I should do that.  I always admire people who can laugh, and be open with their own imperfections.  A lot of times what we do on the weekends stays on the weekends huh?   Many times people will just show this one side of themselves.  Not the weekend side, but some crap shit they want you to think things are like.  That shit pisses me off.  I don't see a ton of that stuff, but sometimes, and I am like what???  

Honesty is a total trust thing.  Throw out all the crap information in your head, and believe honesty is best.  Why is that hard??  Because jobs careers and stuff.  Don't our resumes and lives have to look a certain way to be accepted by society?? 

In our minds yes, but the path to being open and honest works.  There is a higher power that sees to it.  Truth and honesty is on one side of the game, and all that is lies and fake is the other side.

Truth wins out.  It is a higher power than the other crap that weighs us down. 

So put on your big girl/boy pants and be who you are.  It ain't a feeling of strength.  On something like that sometimes you just have to trust. 

So much stuff weighs us down.  Just think of all the things you don't want society to know about you.  The World is a horrible place huh??  To be honest is to be judged pretty much huh?? 

So yeah,  everyone needs help to overcome the World.  Cannot do it on our own.  No way.  You need the strength that only one possesses. 

How lucky I am to live the life I lived huh??   It was a long hard road.  I got to this point here though huh??   Everything was done for me too. 

I just cannot explain to you how I am.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  It is Friday.  I get to work.  I am up early, and I do this thing.  Sounds like a good day to me.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: