Saturday, January 12, 2013

Perfect Timing...

Good Morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I was just looking at the clock right now thinking, hmmmm....   perfect timing.  I am up early enough to get all my stuff done before going to work.  Yesterday I did nothing at all.  I think it was a good idea, because I was perhaps a little tight from push ups and pull ups, so a day off is good no matter what the heck you do I think. 

So, anyway I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb...

Anyhoodle I was just thinking how easy my life is.  You would think I am some kind of genius to have little stress that I do.  You have no idea how lucky I am to live the life I do.  To get to this stage where I am now.  A story that really started with...   Hmmmm,   you know who knows who or what I would be, if I did not have the help I had along the way. 

I guess I really always had a pretty good set of eyes.  One that looked to see what other people were doing.  What is a good way to be???  In High School I had a love/hate relationship with myself.  My Junior year in Soccer, it appeared I was pretty good.  I had this long blonde'ish hair, and I liked scoring goals, and running fast away from people on a breakaway.  To see the crowds yell.  WOAH!!!   I did that??  I wanted to be meek though.  I definitely had a sword inside me way back then. 

Always a battle to be a good person.  When my H.S. girlfriend and I broke up, I threw everything away.  One of those blessing in disguise things.  I was out to make myself the perfect person, and that was not the path.  I went away to College the next year.  My next 10 years were in Normal, IL.  I had to hit a rock bottom to try to get back up.  I did with hard work.  I graduated College to have my step-mom die shortly after.  Grandpa died 8 months after that.  Katrina and I broke up on my Birthday.   All alone in the World with this College Degree.  What do I do?? 

Well you know what I did.  What is one to do with one's life?? 

I made a turn in life, and you would think all good things would come from it.  Well, I am here to tell you a lot of suffering went with it.  That was my path.  My path was a very very hard one.  I had to go through things I wish no one would ever have to.  I was picked for it for no reason. 

I don't know your stories, and I don't know what your paths will look like.  I do know you cannot make yourself better people on your own.  I am a testimony to that. 

We will see the direction you go. 

The thing is as hard as the stuff I had to do, right now it seems like nothing.  That is one of the great things I guess.  To be how I am now.  I still have another thing to do.  I am not afraid to do it, although it may be the worst thing I will have done.  Others have gone before me though, and I will have the help of the only one who overcame all. 

 I know people want to find answers to a better life.  I see how the answers were played out in my life.  Inside we think it is something we can attain on our own.  We have a brain, and we are smart, we should be able to figure it out.

You know the story, and you know the way you need to go.  That is all I can say.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  On Jenny Parker Harrison's Birthday I give extra xoxoxoxoxoxo to Kim G.   Jeff Stark's daughter.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: