Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Do I Have To??

Blog that is.  Well, I am today, and I have absolutely nothing to blog about, as is usually the case.  I did make some coffee.  It is probably freezing outside.  Plenty of snow, and probably not plowed.  So what do I want to do??  I want to kind of walk fast/shuffle to work today.  It isn't good for running, but I can do a quick shuffle.  I love doing this Shit in the morning.  This is my time.  After work.  Not so much.  Sometimes when I am at work, around 10:00 AM I think at work.  Oh, man when I get home, I am going to do this and that and this and that...   Then by 1:00 I am like... hmmmm..... wine or Brandy??    ;)

Okay I am going to get my coffee.  I will brb...


Okay so coffee is in hand.  I may go with two cups today.  We'll see.  I let the dumb cat out, and it actually appears I will be able to run to work today.  I am sure I am slow, so it will still be like a shuffle. 

So this year is definitely different.  One of the things is definitely my comment rate is way down.  What does that mean??  Not really sure, but maybe this thing here was always a little bit more important than the comments I may have made on blogs here and there. 

Why are comments such a big deal??  I don't know.  I always thought people liked them.  It gives people a feeling someone actually took the time to read the blog.  Something I have been very good at in the past.  Reading blogs, and taking the time to say something stupid, or even offer support if the person was going through a hard time. 

I don't know what any of it means??   One thing I think is maybe we need a little bit more out of people.  Share a little bit more of the things you don't want to share, and a little less of the things you want us to see. 

Life is about being yourself right??  Just think of being a politician how fake you have to be.   Smiling at fat women, and shaking hands with dumb men, and smiling at ugly babies.  I mean really let's get real you know?? 

There really is nothing you can do to make you the person you want to be.  A tough and very hard lesson.  So we go on this little journey.  We go through time and space to deal with a lot of stuff.  Most of the stuff is just truth and honesty, and us finding out about the truth of things.  I am here to tell you it all is pretty dumb. 

So keep strong.  Trust.  When I went through my bad Summer I had no trust.  Just a piece of hope here and there.  Why??  who knows.   Many times during Heimleblog I'd have bad days.  I would have to leave work too, because of the sad music.  A lot of bad days, but I always woke up strong.   These days the bad days are very few.  The music isn't sad for me anymore.  I wake up, and in my heart it is to do this.  It must help you in some way, or why else would I do it??  

How this story goes from here I don't know.  Your place in it I don't know.  It is a Journey.  It goes through time and space, so we'll see. 

Try and throw away the shit that doesn't matter.  Laugh at yourself.  Be your imperfect self.  We got this, but in a way where we are not really all that fabulous. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I got nothing for a p.s.  Bulls won last night.  Anyone surprised at how much the Lakers suck this year??  Kobe, Nash, Howard, Gasol???   and they suck???   crazy...

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: