Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rushing...

Hello all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I am rushing it a bit today, because I slept til 3:00.  2:00 is my perfect time to get up, but that doesn't always happen.  It really wouldn't be a big deal, but I want to run to work, so that is really why I need to rush.  It looks nasty out there too.  Snow is back. 

Anyway, not a lot on my mind.  You know how I am I think...   It seems to me blogs should go a certain way at times you know??  I like to get to know people.  Knowing a little bit about the life thing there is a lot that makes us who we are.  So much stuff in life happens we cannot plan for, YET here we are.  We are in this great big World.  Why are we here???   What is life??  We are born, and do the kid stuff for a bit.  Survive puberty and what not.  Puberty is hard enough as it is, trust me I have been through it.  Imagine the complications if you are gay.  So we do this hard stuff, and now what?? 

We know our ending.  So we are born, and do whatever our parents and society try to tell us to do.  What is our life supposed to be about anyway?? 

The History of the World is a History of people's miserable lives.  Most books sugar coat that part, but a real look shows you that. 

Why us???   Why here???   Why now??? 

Questions that can be answered??  



That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I sometimes think things are going to make this huge interesting turn, and people all but disappear.  Strange...

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: