Friday, February 1, 2013

Love/Hate

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.  I have a love hate thing with this blog.  Hate when I feel no one reads it, which is what I am going through now. 

My coffee is done, so I will get it.

Anyway life is unpredictable.  I feel blogs should be a person telling people about them, and I guess I have done that, and I do that, and maybe people don't have a good eye into their life.  Maybe people are all tied up into M-F, the weekend.  Life is one big blur, and we have no view really of our life compared to our expectations.

So I am frustrated today, and disappointed.  This thing here is a one way street, and it should be a two way street.

My expectations vs. what really is happening.


I think people's questions are more interesting than what they believe are the "correct" answers.   If you have more answers than questions you are arrogant, and a piece of shit, and most of the crap coming out of your mouth is horseshit.

I am reminded of a blog I read yesterday.  Sara from Kuwait.  I feel   know she is getting an answer, and it is the last thing she believes is true.  A very hard thing to accept, because we believe certain things, and maybe the higher truth is not what we expect.

Aren't we supposed to be a certain way??  Aren't we always supposed to believe certain things??   To accept the truth is hard, and I know that now from her blog.

Who we really are is different than who we feel we are "supposed" to be.  The answers to life are different than what we "think" they should be.  Remember words like strength, and brace yourself for the hard truths you may find.

The numbers in the day of Noah are not favorable.  Those who believed that crazy dude did so at the expense of "seeming" foolish.  The "wise" ones just kept doing the same ole same ole.

I am tired of the same ole.  I may not suffer fools much longer.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  some days the signature line is stronger than others.  Been pretty weak the last two days.   Nice to see you around though, in the little area I see you in.   :)    xoxo

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D    

No comments: