Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Know I Know!!

Good morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I slept til 8:00 AM this morning.  Now that is unbelievable.  I never do that.  The bed was so comfy and warm though I had to stay in. 

Today is another day, and I feel pretty good to be honest.  The last couple days my back has been bugging me, and it actually feels pretty good right now.  Go figure.  I think I will take the Hopester on a 3 miler.  People are gearing up, and getting mileage, and I am just trying to start, again, and again.  :)

This year is another year, and everything has changed a bit.  Why I know not, but we'll see where it leads.  It leads in a good direction I know that.  We are approaching the end of February.  March is just around the corner, and we'll probably start seeing pretty good temps soon. 

I am energetic, and actually have the desire to do stuff around the house.  Like I said before that left me for a couple years at least. Did 2 more boxes of flooring yesterday.  Our hall, and most of the kitchen is done.  We'll probably buy 2 more boxes next Friday.  It is on sale. 

That is all.  Not a lot going on with me.  Just your normal glam stuff you'll see here and there.  :)

Later all. 

p.s.  I am going to get McDonalds breakfast this morning after my coffee.  :)

No comments: