Monday, February 25, 2013

Today I Don't Want Coffee...

Good Morning all.  I just woke up, and it seems Lisa has the flu or something.  Depositing the contents from her stomach from both ends.  She was a little freaked.  She said that came from nowhere.  Maybe it is food poisoning, but it wasn't from my meal, because that was all fresh.  Not sure what she had for lunch.  

Oh well. 

I have no words of wisdom or anything to say.  I know yesterday I said my blog was dumb, and I didn't mean that.  My blog is good, and it is important, and I believe that.  I place a lot of importance in what I write here, because... 

I have had people say they read my blogs, and in various ways leave reading my blog, or go out of their way to tell me they don't read it.  I go on.  I believe in myself, and I have strength in who I am and the direction I go. 

I am honest, and maybe too honest to be called diplomatic.  Why??  because that is how I am made.  From the shy little kid with the big brown bag going to kindergarten to who I am now.  I am not how I would have been if I didn't do the things I did. 

I cannot explain myself in a way you can understand I bet, but I go on, and this goes on, and we'll see where it leads.  I know the destination, but I don't know the routes.  I am traveling on this long path, and the driver is not me.  The one with the map is not me, but I go along for the ride.  Kinda going on my own Kerouac ride, and I have a get out of jail free card.  I can do no wrong.  I ain't perfect, but in my heart isn't to kill people, and do stupid shit like that.  On the surface I am pretty normal'ish.  It is here where things may get a bit weird, and I can never explain to you the way you are now. 

So on we go.  We each have our own little Journey, and they are different in many ways.  Life is some good, and some bad, and yeah, you cannot self help yourself when sadness comes.  That is the dealing part of life.  That is the Howard Zinn part of life, you will not escape.  Those who don't deal with these things end up doing bad stuff, and being bad people.  Those who deal are doing right and correct stuff. 

Poor Lisa.  Up again.  throwing up.   That is misery.  Probably stress. 

Take care.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  My new outlook on my job has me even liking it more than ever.  I used to hate Mondays, but now I want to get after it.  To be better and better and better. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: