Friday, February 8, 2013

Might As Well Get Some Coffee...

Good Morning all, and Happy Friday to you.  I am going to get me a cup of coffee.  brb. 

So anyway I have a very big decision to make.  We got a good amount of snow last night, and it is of the heavy variety.  Do I run, try my bike, or just drive to work??  Oy...   Life is so fricken hard.  I am not sure as of right now.  I think I may run however.  I will leave myself plenty of time, in case it is really hard trudging through the snow.  I will also have to carry a back pack with my clothes in, so should be interesting. 

Other than that, I cannot predict the other major decisions I will have to make today.  Dinner appears to be something that will show up.  Do we go out to lunch??   @ Lisa doesn't close today. 

What will I do when I get home??  watch t.v.??  Read a book??  Listen to music??   Play break the brick game on my phone?? 

YIKES!!   I have no idea...   You can probably throw out the read the book thing, because haven't been into reading lately for whatever reason.  We are thinking of redoing our kitchen/hallway/dining room floor.  We hate the crap we put down.  It was dumb. 

So as you can see there is a lot going on in my life.  You know what??  I have a lot of these decisions to make every day.  

You know why life is hard, it just hit me.  It is very black and white, although really gray.  Should I do this??   Should I do that??  What are the positives??  What are the negatives.   Let's do a cost/benefit analyses, and maybe the short term benefits seem good, because you know Enron's Balance Sheet looked so good. 

Are you tired???   Does life just beat you down??  Day after day after day.  What is the best a person can be, and what is the best a person can do?? 

So many questions, and there are answers.  I cannot even begin to tell you about me right now, although I have said many things in the past. 

Aren't you tired??  Is there something more out there than the day to day you are living now?? 

In our hearts forever lives.  We plan and plan and plan.  Our retirement, and this and that.  Life is boring if you have nothing to do.  You retire when you are planning on dying, unless you actually like doing nothing, but who likes that?? 

So anyway I am just doing this thing.  Some days it is easy, well most days, even though I might not have a ton on my mind. 

Today I pretty much have nothing on my mind... obviously.  It is Friday, I get to work, and will probably have a pretty challenging commute to work.  So that is all good. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  Life is so simple stupid, but only after you do some things.  It isn't you who figure things out, it is given to you.  Sooooooo strange, I cannot even explain.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve....found u thru Miss Cool Cat Charisa's blog...it is,funreading yiur rather blunt and so true blog..i think i am alot like,your brain.
Well , then maybe not!
My DH and,i began a family, (yeah more,than just the dog) .....wholly Geez, entirely newcframework...this,type,A, super structured, perfectionistic personality...went bye bye when our,son was born...

Lemme tell ya...i dont wonder any more what shall i do with my spare time, hmmm maybe brush my teeth, go to tge bathroom Alone, take a shower, hmm maybe make the bed, or better yet, spend 3 minutes chopping veggies for steaming.

You see?? No Bon Bons and French manicures while reading People or Triathlete magazine....nope, i am, a,SuperMom, dedicated,to raising my/our son with compassion and,sheer raw,entusiasm for life!!!

And Damn damn happy i have,a,memory of my past adventurous,life!!!!! Someday i may tra erse that road again....ha!!!