Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I Knew Way Back When...

Now as you know, I don't always like the heavy posts I write.  I wish my blog can mostly be silly, and fun, and stuff like that, but life isn't always like that is it??  There really is very little which is easy about life. 

As kids we are useless pretty much.  We don't like doing anything our parents want us to do, unless it is play.  Then we grow up, and learn stuff at school, and outside of school.  Do a bunch of boring Shit, and we just wanna play. 

Maybe even when  we grow up, we don't want to do the boring Shit, we always want to do what we want to do.  Different things for everyone, and I have already touched on Puberty, and you know we all end up in the same place.  6 feet under.  That is serious Shit. 

I have known since a long time ago, what I must do.  I had no idea the story would be like this.  I had no idea at all what it would look like.  As a matter of fact I though what I must do would have been done long ago. 

I say some strange stuff, and I bet it is hard to wrap your head around some stuff.  We are different.  I have been different for a long time, and it is and was hidden from all.

I have written and written, and pulled and pulled.   There is nothing I can do.  I have been patient.  I have told you many things.  Mostly it seems like people don't believe what I have told them, but your life I am guessing is going in such a way that most of you feel like you want more.

We would like to get our hands on what the best life we could imagine is.  There is another way, and it is different, and outside of your wildest imaginations.  Trust it is good.  I know we all are tied down in life, but you can be let free, and it won't cost you anything.  I know you are afraid of the costs.  You are being asked to give up so very little, although it seems like everything.

Did I know I would be writing this stuff way back when??  No.

I do though.  I have been doing this a while, and been pulling for a long time.

In my heart is patience though... mostly.  I need people to be strong in all its meanings, because things work out much better that way.

So another day, some more pulling.  Fun Fun.   :)

Have a Good one all.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   Time for me to drink my coffee.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: