Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So Much To Process...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I was pretty busy yesterday, as I worked a bit late, and we had to take our car in.  We think we can fix it relatively cheaply.  Drove in like a champ.  Lisa was working on some trim, and stuff so we did that a bit, and then we went out to dinner.  She closes the next two nights, and she wanted to go out.  So a pretty full day all things considered.

I did want to stop for a second and thank my anonymous commenter from the last couple posts.  It was fun and interesting to read the comments.  :)

Hold on, I am going to get my coffee.  I will brb. 

There is a lot to process in life.  Life is a very busy thing, and it gets busier all the time.  Society makes living "the good life" damn near impossible, because all the systems in place are all flawed one way or another.  In our mind we think we can attain that pot at the end of the rainbow, whatever that means to whoever.

I have come along, and told you other stuff.  Our trust has always been in what we know, and what we can understand, and a lot of times we put our faith in some person who wrote a book, because they are smart right??  They got published.

I have said things like trust, and that is the whole turn huh??   I deny myself, although, I want want want, and trust humbly, and unwillingly in the direction of another.  One with a better vision than what we can have.

I know the desires.  If I just work work work, good things will happen.  I know the stories, and I know the feelings, and I know how hard.  It wasn't that hard for me, because I wanted to be this good person, and I wanted an important life, and I wanted to be an important person.  So I went through some things, and life broke me, and I didn't know how to go about being a good person.  So the turn.  It was also easy, because I was alone, and not really doing anything really important.  I turned, and waited.  Then the things began happening.  I was asked to not take a promotion, and I walked humbly, and with a shaky voice, and told them my silly story.

Then I went through all that stuff in the early 90's.  Horrible stuff, but the energy came back one night, and I was free to live a life.   I did, and I worked hard, because I believed in that.  I made many many mistakes, because although I worked hard, I knew I had stuff to do.  I knew none of this was my story, and I still knew life was pretty dumb. 

Then things started up again.  I did blog a bit when I did My Space, and I did this political blog called "The Outside Corner"  which I did every day too, but Heimleblog was important for some reason, and then the Journey, and now the Wait.

Now we have your stories.  Whatever they are.  It is hard to get to them I see, because of whatever reasons.  Maybe we all fail in various ways, and the last thing we want to show is our failures.  I mean we all would rather just show what we perceive to be the good stuff huh??

Life and Society is one which leads only to judgement.  It takes a strength unbelievable to overcome the judgement of the World.  That is the story though huh??

A path was laid, and my job is what the job of those 12 men were.  "Come follow me, and I will make you fishers of men  people. "  I originally tried doing it with the sword, and was told, I am the worst of the worst.  Basically a Scribe, Pharisee, and Hypocrite.

So what do I do???  Nothing.   All that I do has been given me.  From the day I was told to go solo through my life til now, I really know nothing.  It all is given me.  There is a way for me to be right and good, and you know what that is.  It is not something I can achieve on my own, and it is not something I can work toward.

That will happen when this blog is over, and that happens when whatever you have to do gets done.

Your Journey, your life.

Hard stuff I know.  This blog is full of hard stuff too.

There isn't anything I can do to make things easier for you either.

I can tell you all are struggling with this.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  My back is bugging me again.  A dog got loose while I was running Hope the other day, and I had to fend the dog off, and keep Hope away, and get the Hell out of there, because that would have been ugly.  Oh well.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D        xoxoxoxoxoxo    :)

No comments: