Saturday, February 16, 2013

Not A Good Blogging Week.

Good Morning all.  I have blogged very little this week, and the reasons are who knows?? One main reason is I was not waking up to blog.  I have only run once this week.  I believe I am on my 2nd cup of coffee for the week too.  Not my best week with those things, but really had a pretty productive week at work. 

I have worked at the same place since 1994.  I originally worked at the Normal, Illinois store, and moved to Michigan for a promotion, and my Michigan life is a big part of who I am now.  With so many years under my belt perhaps I get a little blind, and a little arrogant.  I know the best way to do things type thinking.  This week I found out I was supposed to be doing something since April, 2011.  I did it this week.  It is a job that will not help me reach my bonus incentives, and it is time consuming.  It really should only take one day each month.  So I decided to look at my manual, which was updated.  I used to do my weekly stuff, and do projects here and there. 

Well you don't want to hear about my work, but I am going to do my job now more of how they want me, and I think it is the best way, and I think it will be for the better.  Ship out my arrogance, and accept the direction my superiors think is best for me.  My job is pretty solo, and I kinda call the shots of what I do on any given day, but I have guidelines.  In short it was a good work week. 

As to the blogging thing, something isn't right.   I am not sure what it is

Time will tell I guess.  Is everything good on your end??? 

I was thinking running is not my existence.  I can quit it with no worries.  It really isn't even that important to me now.  It probably helps I have my hip back thingy bugging me a bit.  My life has never been boxed into one piece where I  "need" to do this.  Perhaps that is a strength.  I can walk away from most things.  Isn't that what those 12 people did long ago when asked "come follow me" 

Stronger and better people than me and you huh??  

Have a good one all. 

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: