Friday, February 22, 2013

A Blog About Nothing...

Good Morning all.  How's  it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I imagine the things I have to say, and the things I believe are hard things.  Is it possible??  Can I actually be someone different'ish than what I am now, without me doing anything to make me different?? 

Yep, you sure can.  How??  How does that happen??   For me, it was a long long ride.  Really it seems the Journey for me was a long road for me to find out a lot can be done, and the stuff to be done is not done by me.  Then you have the added little thing inside me.  The internal battle.  The ultimate good vs. the ultimate bad.  Dishonesty and lies brings out bad stuff, because that is the fuel of the worst of the worst.  Lies have several layers.  Fake smiles, and fake nice, and just being a liar too actually. 

The story is totally different than anything you have learned.  Good is us when we are not all that good.  When we are humble, because of our failures as people.  Most believe we are "good" enough.  I am like you don't want to be the best person you can be?? 

I know the World is always trying to make you self help yourself, and really those people don't know Shit. 

There is a lot to do, and I am waiting on the sidelines for people to get after it.  You have your lives though.  You are going to do whatever you are going to do... I guess. 

This thing here is hard, because you cannot understand me, and you cannot even guess how I am the way I am I bet. 

I can kinda understand you, and I know how you are... sorta.   You cannot fool me.  I know how you are.   I was once like that too. 

You know I am unimpressed with people and with life.  You all have your heroes too.  People.  You need to have someone you see, and someone who is a person.  I get that I guess.  I wanted that more than anything on my Summer of Discontent, and there was no one there.  Just me, and my legs searching for my answers that came from out of nowhere. 

Oh well.   There is nothing I can do.  You know what I mean???  It is your life, and you have to sort out your own things. 

I'd say things are not going so well on that front, but we are looking at things differently, and you don't want to be caught dead reading this thing, because...  ???  

The path is to find strength.  A strength you cannot muster on your own.  You want to show your worth, and I am here telling you to be your most best way is to deny all who you are, and follow the one with the best vision. 

Oh well.  Guess it is hard stuff, but I pull, and have been pulling, and well you know the story. 

It is Friday.  We are going to get more flooring.  I am going to ride  my bike to work.  We are supposed to get some snow, but doesn't look like we got much yet. 

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gaterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments: