Sunday, February 10, 2013

When The Hell Did I Get Old??

OMG, I had a few beers for lunch, and was planning on maybe a couple more drinks at home after...   UGHHHH,  nooooooooo.   That would = one more, and straight to bed for me. 

I have so very little to say here today.  Reason I didn't blog yesterday too.  This blog gets kinda weird at times, and honestly that is really strange to me on mornings like this.  Like some days in my heart there are some very important things to say. 

That is one of the weird things about me, is my heart gets filled with this and that, and out comes whatever.  I mean really it is like I get taken over, and put whatever down.  This morning everything is pretty clear, and this blog seems strange on the big entries I have done in the past. 

These are the things I cannot predict.  I cannot predict what I am going to feel, and what I am going to write about day after day.  Who knows?? 

We are supposed to have a pretty warm day today for this time of year.  Above 40 with some rain, so we will get rid of some of the snow we just got.  Mild temps for the next 10 days or so too. 

What are my plans and my goals??  I'd like to run a bit more.  Maybe do a run to work and back a couple times this week.   I am excited for the future here.  In my heart is the desire to do some stuff around the house.   Trust me, it has been years, since I have felt like doing anything other than dishes, and general upkeep.  I am going to re-do our kitchen/hallway, and dining room floors.  One box at a time.  Flooring can be expensive, but buy a box or so each week, it isn't too bad. 

We also decided to fix our old car.  We think the head gasket is out, so I think for $1500 we can get it fixed, and get two new tires on it.  I am sure we can get another few years out of it. 

That all is pretty positive in my eyes.  Get better at running... AGAIN.   :)   projects around the house. 

Today I will get a run in, and finish laundry, and folding.  Maybe we will see a movie too.  Who knows. 

Told you, not a lot on my mind.  

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Gaterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  :)


No comments: