Thursday, February 7, 2013

ZOIKS!!!

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I have absolutely nothing to blog about at all.  I am up however, so guess I will get something down. 

Not a lot going on.  You know my life.  Glam Glam Glam.  It is so fucking crazy glamorous, I don't even know where to begin.

Some things I thought about this morning were something I said yesterday.  Blogging the past several years has always been the most important thing I have done.  It has been several years huh??  I cannot even remember which year I started. AND WHY??

I had 2 marathons in, and believe it or not, I actually did one triathlon too.  A small one.  400M in the pool.  18 miles or so on the bike, and like a 5K.  It was fun.  Then I swam miles and miles and miles in the pool only to never do another tri.  I think my form was so bad, I messed up my back.  So running and biking it was.

Definitely been unlucky the last couple years with injuries.  Also my motivation isn't that high really.  Many reasons, and maybe the #1 reason is My Journey is over.  I am done.  I have this one thing to do, and it sounds crazy, and who can believe it??

What a long and strange and crazy life this is.  From the Early 90's through my various blogs to right here right now.   A lot of people have a lot of stuff to do.  A life to go through.  I know I bring a different message than what you have been taught, and what you are used to.  The World has always been upside down.  We just never knew it.

Why do I have to bring this message??  If you have been through the things I have been through, I don't know if you would call it luck.  I was picked to live a life of suffering.  Not only did I have to suffer things only known by me, but also have taken some of the harder parts of people's own suffering they couldn't handle on their own.

I have been through a lot.  What happens from right now to when I do my final thing, I don't know.  I hope it runs smoothly, but there are always bumps in the road here and there.  Those bumps help make us stronger.  The message is eventually about being good, but that is not now.  the message now is to be strong.  Trust, strength, honesty, truth.  etc...  These things are in our power, and honesty is always right.  It works.  Honesty ain't always the easiest is it??  Why is that??   Because none of us are really all that fabulous, and who really wants to show our not so fabulous side??  None.

It is the way we go though.  Like I have said before the race of life is not won without support.  We will win this thing, but who can see where it is leading??  I  sure can't.  That is where trust comes in.  Our eyesight really isn't all that great, so we have to believe the path we are on is going in a good direction.  There will be hardships along the way, because that helps us.  Life is about doing some tough stuff.  No way around it.

So in the words of Avril Lavigne.  "keep holding on"   "There is no other way when it comes to the truth"   "Just stay strong"  

Life is an ugly game where no one wins.  The deck is stacked against us all, because Fabulous people were the ones making the rules, and they are no better than us.  They just looked nice in the suits of fashion of the day.

So on this day, I will run to work.  No better way to start the day.  IMHO.  Yes yes yes, I am lucky I have energy to do this stuff in the morning.  Remember when I used to always have to rush to be 15 minutes after the 2-1/2 hours early I'd like to be??   HA HA.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Got most of our bathroom done.  Sink is back in.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: