Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Week'ish

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  This is my first blog of the week, and my first cup of coffee of the week too.  I blog if I wake up, and feel like it.  Monday, I stayed up late Sunday to watch the Super Bowl.  I was VERY surprised I wasn't tired on Monday.  Tuesday, I didn't wake up.  Today, I wanted to stay in bed and sleep, but then I wasn't tired anymore, and it was 3:00 AM, so I figured I should blog.

Not a lot going on.  We are finishing up our upstairs bathroom.  I think it has been unfinished for like 2 years.   Where does the time go??   ;)   Lisa is of course is doing most of the work, and I do the stuff she cannot do.  Plumbing, and heavy stuff, and what not.  It isn't anything major, just some minor repairs and stuff like that.  The last piece I had to take out the pedestal lav, and will have to put it back in when she is done.

So that is that.  Running is not where it should be, and really not anywhere near it.  My most favoritest time to run is early morning, and well I have been sleeping in.  You know me, 10:00 AM at work, I am going to do ALL THESE THINGS.  1:00 at work, I don't want to do a damn thing.

Hopefully that gets back on track.  If not no biggie.  I don't push myself, I go with how I feel.  Is that the best way to go??  If you have goals no.  I don't have any goals.  Decisions and turns in my life make me who I am.

This blogging for the last several years was always more important than anything else I have done.  The things I have gone through have made me strong, and No one could be the way I am if they didn't have help.  A life solo is a losing adventure.  You cannot go all "Into The Wild" to find your answers.  They are all right here in your life day in day out.  Need to keep the eyes open.  Realize you aren't perfect, and improving your imperfections on your own ain't the path.  Truth, honesty, and trust is the path.  A LOT HARDER.  

There is no path to fabulous that you make on your own.  You have a path to greatness, and it isn't easy.  You don't make it, and you are not the brains behind the wheel.  Isn't that comforting??  I know I see a lot of the Shit you people think about and things you know.  I wouldn't want to follow your own led path either.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Blackhawks are 8-0-2 OT losses.  8 of the games were on the road.  Ummm, they good.   :D

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: