Saturday, February 2, 2013

Boat Load Of Ugly.

So anyway the week was not going as good as I wanted.  A microcosm of our lives??  My life is generally pretty easy.  I do my work thing, which I enjoy.  This week was productive.  The highlights of my day typically are the end.  A meal and relaxing, typically with a drink or so. 

I expect this blog thing to go better than it does.  Also a microcosm of our life.  Expectations always more than the truth of life. 

Anyway, as I ranted yesterday in the only way I know how by unloading, it appears I have a boat load of ugly in me at times. 

It appears the quickest way to my shit side is making Lisa mad.  To which her Dad, and mean, and spiteful, and hateful step mom did.  For their horrendous selfish and shallow actions, I am blowing off their celebration of their 25th anniversary of both their 2nd marriages.  Screw them.  Lisa has done far too much for far too long, I am not going to stand for their stupid shit. 

Yes, I think the step mom should know she has a lot of hate, and spite in her, and it makes her a miserable person.  The things she deems more important than anything are worth nothing when she is dead.   You ever talk to her, you can see the hate in her eyes.  Hate comes from a life unfulfilled.  High expectations in life typically = unhappiness in some way. 

Keeping things real is hard, because well, we are bombarded with fabulous lives all around us.  don't buy into it.  Tiger Woods is still Tiger Wood, and same thing with Lance.  It is you, and your life.  We all make mistakes, we all fail at stuff.  We all wish we were better in various ways.  We all are alike. 

Hate lives in everything that is false.  the World is made up of 99% false shit, so it will be the strong, and the honest who will do the great things in this World. 

I am glad I am strong enough to unload my boatload of ugly crap, because it is healthy to do so.  Aren't we all "supposed" to be a different way though??

The answers to life just may turn your World upside down. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I absolutely loved my run to work yesterday through unplowed sidewalks and icy streets.  Nothing is better than an early morning run to work.  Or bike to work.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: