Thursday, February 21, 2013

What You Say Is Important...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I put a lot of trust in the people I read, because what you say when you write something is important.  Unfortunately a lot of the people I kinda "know" do physical activities to a degree, where they work hard.  So that puts them in the mind frame they are better than others in some way or another.  I agree.  Living a lazy life is a waste.  You have to do shit.  You cannot do nothing, because that just leads to depression and other stuff. 

Work, and activity is not all life is made up of though.  A tough workout you do for yourself does not help you help another out in their life's journey. 

We all have this other side to ourselves too.  The one we wish were better.  The one that no workout in the World makes better.  The imperfect us.  Inside us lives hate, and jealousy, and anger, and judgement of others, and all kinds of other stuff.  We hide this shit with a smile, and a fake smile many times. 

Do you ever wonder where this hate comes from, and jealousy, and judgement???  It comes from our view of us.  We are right,  we got our shit together, and everyone else is wrong. 

Ummmm,  We all are wrong. 

A view to ourselves helps keep hate and anger away, and judgement. 

Why???   Because we should be pissed as Hell we are not better people.   What are you doing in your life that is making you a more caring person?? 

Nothing as of yet. 

I told you the way, and you haven't believed, you haven't listened, and don't you want to be the best you, you can be??  

I would think the answer would be yes. 


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)    xoxo

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   Running to work today.  If I can I will.   :)   If I can't I still go on. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: