Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back To Normal...

Well we just finished a couple long weekends.  Back to work, and the daily grind.  I guess for me it really isn't a grind so much.  My life isn't real complicated, and it isn't full of a ton of stress.  There are pluses and minuses to almost everything I guess.  Some people work from home, but have to work all the time, and I go do my job, and it is done.  I don't worry about it when I am home, and don't really think about it too much.  I get tested 3 times each year to see how I, and our store are doing overall, so that keeps me on my toes.  Keeps me always wanting to put forth a good effort you know??  What more can you ask??

Other than that not much going on.  I rode the trainer for 3 days in a row.  A new record for me.  It is good for me to do something, especially when I cannot run.  It isn't so bad.  I mean you don't even have to try real hard, and you'll work up a good sweat.  I have made a conscious decision to walk Hope almost every day.  If I don't run with him I used to not walk him.  In the Winter I will be the only one to walk him, because Lisa doesn't like the Winter and cold.  Good for Hope, and good for me.  Sometimes just a little tweak in our lives can bring about a positive outcome. 

I will ride my bike to work today, and drive home with Lisa.  We have to go shopping for dinner.  Not sure what we'll make.  I am feeling perhaps a wine night tonight.   :)   I want to ride the trainer though too when I get home, and take the monster.   :)  Hopester.  

So anyway,  That is a wrap for today!!   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  This year should be interesting.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really  really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: