Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Slept Late...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I slept late today, so I have to rush this a bit, and wing it.  Like I don't do that every day anyway.

I, as always, have nothing to write about.

Sometimes the truth comes out of me unfiltered, and it probably is ball-busting to people, but I really intend it as nothing.  I spit out whatever is on my mind.  I mean, yeah sometimes I get pissed, and you'll know it, but sometimes Truth/Shit just comes out.

I am kinda lucky that way I guess.  The truth doesn't manipulate.  It doesn't show you what I want you to see, it just comes out, like I said unfiltered.  You may think that is some kind of great quality in me, but it is so very much all the help I have, and very little of just me.

I mean if you would have known me way back when, I was a smiler.  I was a I have to be a nice person to everyone type of person.  With a good set of eyes, and life pulling me in a certain way, I met people like Lora, and I was like hmmmm.   That Bitch is honest.  I like that.  If there is one good thing in the World honesty has to be it right??  Everything you look at is a double edged sword.  On one hand it can be looked at good, and the  other perhaps bad right.  Truth is straight.  It is the point of the sword where there is no side to it.  The other part of the sword only one has the knowledge to the balance of good vs. bad.  Justice.   That is the information we cannot attain on our own.  We can get it as a gift, but that is the end of my Journey.

The greatest "GIFT" is love, and as my life goes on I know why.  You can do so much with it, even if you are just your normal self most times.

This Blog,  Early Mornings.  LOL

Who would have thought I would amount to this here??

Not me.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   Blackhawks 3-0   WOOOOO!!!

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'ALL are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: