Saturday, January 19, 2013

Up Late Sleep Late....

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I should probably go make some coffee.  Sit tight, and hold on.  I will brb...

Every once in a while it seems I add just a bit more and more freedom to me.  Having a blog that very few people read does that.  Your write to no one, and you just put some stuff down. 

Everything I do is pretty free.  I really only look at the stuff that comes before me.  I am not particularly interested in those who are not interested in me.  Why should I be?? 

I have my little life, and I have some friends.  It is the Winter so I don't even particularly want to leave the house at night.  Why go out in the cold to do anything not much different than what you do in the house you know?? 

My life isn't spectacular.  I don't mind. 

I have a little blog that lets people know what I am up to, and what is on my mind. 

For those so inclined to read.  I realize it is a big deal if one take the time to read blogs,  because lately I haven't been all that interested in what others have been doing. 

Maybe because I know what life is about, and others are still searching.  The search will lead you to a place you cannot imagine. 

A place where nothing we do is important.  It all is pretty dumb'ish, but that is okay.  It doesn't need to be this grand thing for people to be content.  Solomon foresaw everything, but not sure how his heart felt about it.  He seemed sad, but there are miracles that lead you with a pretty good heart.  Something one cannot achieve on their own. 

Anyhoodle, I have a lot of glam planned for today.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  Now my coffee is done.    :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Kim G.   Why???  respect.  She is an honest girl.  I know her husband, I used to work with him.  We even did fantasy football, and he did my football pool too way back in the day.   I can not give people a lot, but I can do this.  :)     xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: