Sunday, January 13, 2013

Going To Get Wet...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  It is raining outside now, and Sunday is a day I take the Hopester for his "long" walk.  That is where that title came from.  Anyways, I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb...  

Well yesterday was a new and different day.  I only see what is in front of my eyes.  I am not looking to see what other people are doing, and what is going on with them.  As my blog has been pulling for such a long time, maybe I am too.  It is a freedom I have.  I see people as people.  I have no hierarchy of people.  Show me a Suit wearing person on the tee vee, I look at them the same as some normal dude who walks into the lumberyard.  That really is a truth of life, although people have their hang ups with "people hierarchy"   God forbid you are a person who thinks you are in the upper echelon of the non existent "people hierarchy"   Not much help for you. 

So many things to overcome.  So much to do. 

It is hard to be strong in this World.  Pretty much impossible actually.  Why is that?   I am not sure.  You know as hard as the things I went through were, it all seems so simple now.  How crazy huh??  It is good to be the way I am.  I did none of it.  Remember the old lady in the Hospital way long ago who told me to have the patience of Job??  Remember Job's last days after his suffering??  Remember the story of Jacob?? 

Even so I have to go farther than they went.  That is the story, and that is my life.  Lucky to be me for sure. 

Anyways just getting a lil something down. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  It is good to be on this side of life.  :)  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya  cya    :D     :D  


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   for allll.   :)   MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: