Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Decisions Decisions...

Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I guess I am so so.  I know you are thinking I am going to have all this very important crap to discuss.  Well let me tell you...

First off I have clothes at work, so I can run to work.  Lisa closes tonight, and works at 2:30. 

I can:

  1. run to work, and bike home.  (put bike in truck)  -- original plan
  2. bike to work and back.  (don't want to do that, cuz I need to buy a new lock
  3. drive to work and back, and take Hope for a little 3 mile run, before work. 

3 wins it, although not my original plan.  Why??  Well it is raining, was part of my reasoning, and I guess I can take Hope.  Also clothes are still there so can run tomorrow to work.

See all the confusing, and hard decisions I have to make day after day??   ;)

So that is the major thing of my day all sorted, besides what I make for dinner.  That one is quite the challenge.  I have no good ideas on that yet.  I'll probably let you know sometime though.  

Anyhoodle, I guess that is it.  WOWSERS!!  

Fingers crossed on the run too, because I feel better now than I have in a while.   Wouldn't that be nice to be pain free again.

I'll keep you updated.... I think,  unless all my days are going to be filled with these tough decisions, because then I would have to blog about those.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I have a project I am going to work on at work, which = kick ass day.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D   

No comments: