Monday, February 29, 2016

Bye Weekend...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I feel pretty well rested. I don't really have anything to blog about, but I can let you know what I am thinking I guess. At least what I was thinking about before I got up.

I've noticed a little change in me. Kinda like I lose a bit of myself day over day year over year. It is kinda a crazy thing too, cuz I am poor in spirit there shouldn't be much of me to give, but I can tell I am anyway.

If you remember way back when I was full in spirit, and that is a very secure feeling. It kinda is what I wanted all along, but I learned security comes from elsewhere.

When I give of myself via this blog I presume it must take a bit of me, and gives it to you. That is kinda a dilemma too. You read this so you get this. You have been lured into this, and you cannot unread what I've said. You cannot unknow what I've taught.

I never really had a plan for this thing. I know when this thing started I was on good ground. I knew where I stood, and I knew my place.

What does it mean for you??  It means I am a fisherman, and you've caught the lure. I spose this was my job all along. I don't have a plan. I just do what is in my heart.

I live in the open, and I live in the light. It is something you cannot fathom, cuz you cannot walk in my shoes, and I can walk in yours kinda once being like you.

I know when my final thing comes I will lose the light. That is my security too btw. The only way I will be able to do what I have to is my help. The current version of me has to die, and be made into something better.

I am not the only one who has done this, but it has been centuries since it's been last done.

I know of things you cannot see. I've lived in the terror of the truth of life. I've looked at the possibility of a worse case scenario ending for me.

I've gone up to the judges, and beat them completely cuz of my help. They are too powerful for us. Too crafty with the sword.

Anyway I guess what I think is I give a little of me day over day, and year over year, and then eventually I'll run out of me to give, and I guess I'll do my final thing. That final thing is going to suck pretty bad too. I think some of you will share in my suffering too. I thought that before, but really I totally don't know what those days will look like. I just know the end/new beginning.

We'll see about the rest.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!      :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I like Monday when Lisa has off. I typically just come home and chill.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: