Thursday, February 11, 2016

So Anyway, Time Keeps Moving...

Hello, and good morning??  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. It is dark, and cold out again, and I don't think I feel like running. :)  I am up before my early alarm, and for really no reason.

Life is pretty crazy. Hard to stay on top of things. Throughout the work week clothes get thrown here and there. Dishes can pile up. I should run early in the morning, cuz my afternoons can get busy with this and that. I only have so much time, cuz I really should start dinner at 5:00, and I don't stay awake too much past dinner being eaten.

Life is generally pretty busy like that. Out fridge isn't keeping things cold so we just threw a bunch of shit out. The rest is on our breezeway, staying pretty cold. Nice to have an empty clean fridge. Those things can get gross.

So yeah, life keeps going on. The days are filled with a bunch of stuff. Day after day after day. This life thing seems to never end, and one day it will. Society sure does fill our days with a bunch of bullshit huh??

Somehow too out of all this we must be special huh??  Somehow we must be something significant right??  In reality we are just one of the many many billions and trillions of people who have called the Earth their home. Mostly people filling their time kinda dictated by the Society of the day. The vast majority never stepping out to look at things, but basically blindly accepting their lot in the structure of Society. All have had dreams of being special, and famous, yet all still just remained people. Some do better than others in some gauge or measurement of choice, and some just speak like they do better. If none of the activities of Society actually mean anything then what is life??

It isn't a bad question, and most just blindly accepted society without the important questions.

So what if you went, and sought out your life inside the confines of Society?  What if as I say as far as life goes you've been sitting on the sidelines. I came, and was made in such a way as to get you people ready to run the race of life, but you were too scared. I want the same old same old, cuz I sorta know it. What if I spent years talking of being strong, and to trust, but you only trusted yourself, and the World still is your master?  

I've won my race of life, and it really is a long story, and it took a long time. You'll find I suffered many things along the way, but I learned of my own insignificance, and my utterly pretty much useless self. With help I've been turned into someone who can help, but I find many just don't have the ability to ask the tough questions.

One being do I matter??

The answer is nope, you sure don't, but I taught you a way where you can.

I surely don't matter, and either does this life, but one of those miracles is I am being used anyway.

Kinda how you are being pulled too. Give up the wisdom of this foolish World, and maybe just maybe, you can follow the path of the few.

We'll see though. Everything else is just foolish.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I think I'll nap.  So lazy.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

Extras of these.   Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: