Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Another Day ...

Hello and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I woke up a little early which I like, cuz I can get a lot done before work. We got some snow last night so not sure about riding my bike to work. I'll know how it is when I run. Yesterday went okay. Our fridge isn't keeping things cool, so I took apart what I could to clean everything, but it didn't work, so it must be a coolant thing I am guessing. Lisa will make some calls today.

That really was my main project, and it didn't take long. Lisa was a bit under the weather so she came home early. She napped, and I was bored. We made our little dinner, and then I napped, woke up, and went to bed. I also worked a little late yesterday. Both sides of the table had a lot to do. Today should be easy, cuz I doubt I'll have coffee cakes to make, and I won't have to do cinnamon rolls. Also this time of year we are doing 100 lbs of pig instead of 150. Not sure what I'll do if I get out early.

Actually I think I already decided. I am going to drive to work, and pick up stuff for chili or chicken noodle soup.

So there you have it. A day planned. Most of my days pretty much amount to nothing. Putting in my time in life. I know all the things in life are not significant, and I am cool with it. In life you'll find people put a lot of significance in a lot of things, and if they knew the truth they would know how silly it is.

A lot of time is spent pondering a lot of information, and much/all is no use. Just putting in time til eventually some shitty stuff happens in your life, or you die. Both will happen to you, one never knows what comes first though.

The secret to a happy life is the truth, but it will not be what you expect. All the things that fill up your day aren't important. You labor to no end, and your labor = zero points. From where you stand that seems unfair, but from where I stand it's cool. I am cool with life, cuz I know the truth, and I have no preconceived misconceptions. Being born in this World you have to overcome a lot. Really you just have to overcome yourself, and the rest is taken care of for you.

Overcoming yourself is hard though, cuz you cannot see from point A to point B. all you see is me. I am saying take the leap. It's cool it's fine, but then again it is just me. All about you is known, and the web you are in, much created by you btw, is known.

In your quest to find happily ever after you forgot to ask some tough questions, so on you went. You were the master of your life, and the master of  your direction. Is it possible one could be set free from the slavery of this World??  Set free from all the anger and stuff that is inside us??

Sure, but it isn't with our own strength these things are possible, but I cannot teach you much where you stand now. The race we've been running has been on a treadmill. Yeah we've been doing shit, but if you look around we are still in the same fucking spot. :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!      :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I was kinda like whatever waking up, but I thought I'll have an easy day of work. I'll cook a meal, and have time to relax. My life does not have a lot to it, and I like it.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: