Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Cats Have a Their Favorite Places...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??   Me, I am doing good. I stayed up late again last night, but not horrible. Lisa has been running errands after work, and has been getting home late. She does like me to hang out a bit when she gets home. Not a big fan if I am just a pos sleeping at 6:00 PM. I am pretty cool staying up late, I just like my early morning routine too. I haven't been running too much before work, but I have that option. Honestly this February isn't going too good at all. From injury to bad habits, I am just not doing that great as far as all that goes. If only I had some give a fuck in me. I am healthy now, and can probably run pretty good, but the give a fuck left me. :)  never thought I'd have a problem with that. Where does that go??

Is it normal??  For a while this year I'd go back and read past blog entries of same day different year stuff, and it seems I was always injured. Oh well.

Currently I do not go back and read my shit anymore. It takes work, and I don't give a crap about that anymore. Til this day I do reread the stuff I wrote in the morning to try and get some understanding. What do people think??

Am I an asshole??  Or what??

We did get a pretty good amount of snow yesterday. I was able to bike home before we got a ton though, so I lucked out. It was one of those rare occasions too where the wind was favorable on the way home.

I didn't do much. I chilled for a bit. Did dishes, took a shower, and made chili. Hung out a bit later than planned, but did wake up before my early alarm. That is one thing I truly do like. Getting up now, and feel rested. I don't want to hear the early alarm, and want more sleep. I want to hear it and pop out of bed.

I am not going to run this morning, but talking about my pos'ness has me wanting to go when I get home. It should be fun.

Other than that the cats sleep in their designated spots. When it warms up that spot will be outside somewhere, but now it is inside.

Life goes on. I appreciate one of my bosses publicly likes my blog. He kinda is an important person. He has his name on a building, and they are going to open up another building with their name on it. I don't particularly think my stuff is always politically correct, but Sam is always kinda a wild card. Pretty cool.

Anyway. Just another day, and another blog entry.

Good chance I'll have one tomorrow.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I never really listened to Pearl Jam much on my own, but my Pandora stations play a lot of them. Eddie Vedder is a pretty good front man I'd say.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH. :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: