Monday, February 15, 2016

A Tale Of Two Me's.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. Contemplating how I want to plan my day. Run after this or after work. Sorta decided to turn my switch back on, after I let the cold front drag me down a bit.

I was thinking of some things this morning, and really it is just the two sides of me.  The one side is just normal old me. Just a regular person who does regular things. Nothing too important at all. I do twitter, and I don't really have many people who follow my twitter account as is fitting for someone like me. Just careful at person.

Then there is the other side of me. The one that is supremely confident in who I am, and what my message is. So much is different in me, you cannot even imagine. The one thing maybe many people walk with is the confidence they are right perhaps. The one thing I KNOW is I am right, and you are not. I am right, cuz I am accepted. My labor is basically done. My travels and labor were quite hard. I've seen things, and endured things you don't even know is possible. A turn opens up a whole new World, that none, except me know is possible. Everything is hidden, and will remain do for those who can never take the first step.

The avenues were all opened up during my blogging, and me going through the things I've gone through.

I've known for many years I would have to do stuff. I was always just waiting for my final thing. I never had a clue I'd be doing this. That which makes me up is a crazy configuration. I cannot really explain it, but I'll try. Put your crazy hats on. :)

When I went through the eye of the needle during my mid 20s that changed me. Those who come along will go through it eventually. I didn't really know what it meant, but I learned it made me mostly spirit. I was persecuted by the worst of the worst for 6 days, and that shit ain't no joke. Like Job I prayed let me never to have been born, cuz my ending will be no good. I was told I will be the AntiChrist. The worst of the worst. The second time I went up against the judges I was told I had to be the worst of the worst, and there is no way out. The judges will control your heart, so you believe 100% what they tell you. I was given the strength to accept my lot. The correct answer came in my heart. I said "God's will be done".

The eye of the needle did not save me, but really overcoming myself was big. I was even told so. After suffering so much, but being obedient outside the garbage room was important too. Wanna know a great promise about outside the garbage room??

"He who listens to the life giving reproof will get understanding."  You like that??  He who listens, cuz my heart was made to do right. It is why I trust my heart. Also to know my ridiculous exclusivity is "let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast."  That will be me, cuz I will get understanding.

That may seem like a big deal, but I am nothing special. Just someone who was made to do a job. All who I am, and all that I do is cuz my help. Trust me I am just a regular guy deep down, but my heart makes me do my labor.

I was told long ago I have to overcome 3 times the alligator/serpent. I've overcome twice, and the last will be the real deal. I will go where, well, I have to go to Hell for a few days like the one who went before me, and others have too. You won't find it written anywhere, but if you ever read the red letters it is where it points. I don't read the sword, but I know the sword. It doesn't do much good without understanding, but I have used it a bit. Sparingly really cuz it is used to judge, and that is not my purpose. My purpose is to teach you the way out of judgement, but you have your own journey. Your own bullshit you gotta deal with, and you'll need to be much stronger than you are now.

You need help. The two sides of you are the know it all super being, and the little old lady with one coin. The only way for you to overcome your super person self is to have the old lady give up her coin. It is your job, and you have to be obedient. Trust me it is very important. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't.

There is no point trying to prove you are right to me, cuz I already know where everyone stands.

At this stage of the game this person who blogs is way too strong, and way too assured.

The worst of the worst lives inside me. He became enslaved in the very trap he set for himself. When I go to do my final thing he will leave me, cuz he is unwilling to go where I am going. I have a strength that is not my own.

My whole life was turned into something that was not my own.

So there you have it. :)

Just a regular guy who was made to do an important job. No, I had no idea what I was doing way back when. Life beat me down, and I just wanted to matter. The funny thing about it is what I do does matter, but all who I am really doesn't. Like everyone else I was just this person who had one coin. I gave it to someone better than me, and he made more coins out of my lowly coin... As it is written.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. The World is full of false teachers. Everywhere you look. Everyone falls prey. That is where you stand. You believe in whatever leaven that is in your heart. There is a way to a better you, but it is your choice. The false teachers say it is easy and they fall short. I tell you now. There is nothing really easy about it, and right now you are on the short side.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

I had a feeling one of these days I would have something to write.  :)

Laterzzzz.  :)

xoxo, and xxoo.   :)

No comments: