Thursday, February 18, 2016

Not Ideal...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing fine. I have today off, and I am up too early. I am doing this thing to get it out of the way, and I am having what a waste of time this whole thing is kinda morning. It happens.

I kinda have a lot of stuff I want to do today, but 3:00 AM is not the ideal time to do it, since I don't live alone.

So what has me in the mood I am in. Probably you spend time doing this, and it does nothing. It sucks knowing things, and not being able to get through. It sucks having to do this thing, and it does nothing.

Inside me I can feel how people are on the inside. Some people have just too much anger. That is probably the worst thing for a person to have. How do you combat that??  A source of anger in my opinion is life happening and people not dealing. I added Andrea to a lot of stuff recently. She had another great post yesterday. I don't remember if I liked it it not, but I meant to. She is dealing with life. Never really knew her much, but when life hit her I was in. She is dealing with the life horseshit that just hit her. I think men just have a natural tendency to bury shit. Gotta be stoic and all manly and shit. Life that is not dealt with is a seed of anger. It is a weed too, and has no problem thriving in any condition. If you are stuck with a ton of anger I don't know how you get rid of it. I think that is probably a worse case scenario for anyone. I think you are fucked as a person.

Anyways life keeps moving. Check off another day. They keep coming and keep going. I guess that is fine with me, my life has been dealt with. I don't carry any baggage. Been through the whole thing. Not afraid of it, not scared if it, don't hide it, not ashamed of it. At this stage of the game I guess I can say you have no part in who I am. I owe no one anything, cuz the best parts about me you had no say in. I don't seek out what is special in me cuz I know I am not.

Maybe that is why this thing is so hard. People many times seek out their own virtues keeping a blind eye to our other side. Maybe just hide it too. I dunno.

Just having one of those days.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.. I am going to try and sleep more I think.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH!!!    :)

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.    :)

Aloha.  :)

Wanna give extras to Andrea again, cuz she is dealing with hard life shit in a good way. I don't know if she reads this, but I think about her tough time when she updates. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Later all.  :).  xoxoxo. I feel better already.  :)

No comments: