Sunday, February 7, 2016

It's Official. I Am Old And Lame.

Hello, and good morning. As some/most of you know I don't go out much. Lisa and I will occasionally go out to dinner, but I am pretty busy, so normally I stay at home. I typically don't even go to a bar to have a couple drinks I typically just hang at the house. Last night we had a party to go to, and I was ready for bed at 7:30 PM. I was thinking how lame, but I woke up at 3:00 AM for no reason, and 7:30 is the time I am already sleeping or will be soon. So I am that old and lame person.

I did sleep in today though til 6:00 AM, so that is good. I have to work at my cleaning job, and it will be nice doing it fully rested without 5-6 hours of work already put in.

I didn't do much yesterday. Laundry, and dishes. Put all the dishes away, and folded my laundry too. Except for the small batch of whites in the dryer. I had what you call a pretty lazy day. One thing I noticed though is I want to get back into my not being a pos after work. Last week I ran a lot after work, but not much else. Being sick throws a damper in your routine. You come home and just want to sit. So hopefully next week I'll be a bit better. I had a short week of running on my comeback too, so I bet I am healthy.

Some days this blog is just about silly old me, and my silly little life. Some days like the last two I actually have to do my real labor, although it is just what is in my heart. It just kinda comes out colored with my unique personality. Super strange if you think about it. The way I am being used for this.

Anyway...

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. We are going to breakfast, and then I work.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)   And thanks.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D     :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzz.    :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: