Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Pretty Good Monday...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had sorta a busy Monday kinda. Work was pretty busy for a Monday. We stayed a little late doing a couple things. I got home, and I was tired, but I still had to take the Hopester. We got a little run in. It wasn't really cold relatively speaking, so it was pretty fun. It is why I like to run before work, cuz I a lot of times am tired afterwards. Lisa went, and picked up some stuff from the store. I cooked this huge pot pie she bought from Costco. We ate, she watched tv, and I fell asleep next to her. Another day in this life of endless days. Today will be another.

I kinda chuckle a bit about yesterday's post. I've really been made to play the fool, except I am not. Everything I've been through is real, and like a lamb being lead to his slaughter there is no warning. I've been through some crazy real stuff, and I know few or none have walked my walk. I know the one who overcame, his walk was with a lot of hard hidden stuff we don't know. Mine is with a lot of hidden stuff too. I cannot be as I am without my heart being in good hands. It would be too much for anyone to handle I suspect. I am way different than I would be if I didn't do the things I've done starting decades ago.

A story in the making that is going on probably close to half my life, although I've been through my whole life. I have been given pretty good vision into every aspect of my life. There is no manual for the things I must do. Many days were filled with much fear, but not so much during this blog.

I've had a job to do, and I do it. If there is some reason I am on this Earth I do that instead of anything else. As you can see, being still a part of this World for a short while I still have to work, and stuff. The labor I do is free. I charge nothing, because everything I got was free, save some suffering for learning and building trust.

After my final thing I will still be here, but will not be a part of this World. This will not be a good time for the Earth. There will probably be a small number with me, and the multitudes will side with the World.

I have no vision as to how these days will look, or what my part will be. All along I've just been a vessel used for a purpose. Not my story, and not my idea.

I assume if I had to play the fool others will too. Although what I do isn't foolish, it is just I teach things few in the World ever heard of. I was made into what I didn't want. A teacher. I was running away from harsh judgement, and now I run straight for it. It is my path. I am confident, assured, and brave.

My heart is much better than what ever I was on my own.

That is my day in a bit shell plus some more I guess.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Ooh it's early. Hope and I can get a good run in. Yay.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Have a good one.  :)

No comments: