Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday Morning...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Coming off 2 days off in a row, and I don't know how people do it. What can one do with time off??

I did a few things the first day, and not much the 2nd day. I did cook a turkey dinner, since we had a turkey thawing in the fridge for some reason. It came out good, but you pretty much can't fuck up a turkey. Typically I throw some olive oil and rosemary in the cavity, and stick it in a bag. I was watching one of those food shows yesterday, and next time I'll throw a shit ton of veggies also in the cavity. What a great idea.

Other than that not much going on. Now that I think of it I had another day in my life yesterday.  Does this shit ever stop??    :)

It was warm yesterday, so a ton of snow melted. It is like the cold front is long gone. Thoughts of spring and stuff pop up, and I am not really that excited. My life goes on and on. I don't really have anything to accomplish. I know the reason I am here, and what needs to be done. My blog is the wait so obviously the stuff that needs to be done is later not sooner. I know where people stand and they don't.

I was going to say it's not easy being like this, but it is easy. I just expect more from people I guess. Anyway today I work at the grocery store, and I have tomorrow off again. We are going to see the dead pool movie tomorrow. I'll probably pick up something for dinner tonight. Maybe some more V-8. It is on sale, and I pretty much like all the V-8s.

Til next time.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Guess I'll relax a bit before work. Should take the hopester too.

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for creakily really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: