Saturday, February 27, 2016

Hey We Remembered

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing fine. I don't think this was my best week ever. Kinda like I had a rain cloud over my head all week. Not really sure why. I feel like yesterday and today are a bit better though.

Nothing really significant happened yesterday. The sidewalks were all clear so I was able to bike to work and back. It was pretty strange too, cuz the lawns weren't clear. The sidewalk plows never go all the way to the sidewalk, so there should have been snow on them, like the ground and the trees. Only thing I could think of is the cement retains heat better than the ground and trees. The week before we hit 50 a couple times. Anyway I never knew that.

I came home, and did nothing. I actually fell asleep for a bit. I woke up and did some more nothing. :)

Today is like our 16th anniversary, and we both actually remembered it. That probably puts us close to 50% for remembering this not so important date. It really is just another date, and we pretty much don't celebrate dates too much. To celebrate Lisa is going to a wedding, and I think I'll make myself Chicago Style Hot Dogs for dinner. I have to work for 4-5 hours today, and that is about it. I'll take the Hopester in a bit.

So it is shaping up to be another day in the life. It will be kinda boring I assume, but that is how life rolls. The days keep coming, and the days keep going. March is just around the corner. Who knows, maybe February will always suck the fun out of life. Even if the weather is mild.

Lisa's friend will be moving out in a couple weeks. We took her in during a rough patch. I can't say it will be smooth sailing for her, but it is a new beginning. I don't know what people take away from living with us. Maybe our lives are pretty easy. We work eat and sleep. Lisa has some hobbies, and I stay active.  Hoping March helps me find my give a fuck. It would be nice.

Spring is on the way.  February is the end of death, and Spring is the beginning of life.

We are doing okay I think.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

HopeEveryone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Gonna check the 10 day. I think temps should be pretty mild.

Love You All    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: