Friday, February 19, 2016

Calling Into Work, But Like Backwards...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I got called yesterday to not come into work again. The main mixer is down, and still won't be fixed today, so there is only so much that can get done. So it is like I am calling in today, but backwards. It'll make for a sucky paycheck, but I don't mind the time off.

Anyway not too much else going on. I did the normal house BS yesterday. Dishes, laundry etc...  I also put in the new for us dishwasher. A dishwasher is a pretty easy appliance to put in, as long as the plumbing is already in place. Electricity is simple, water supply is simple. The only problem you may have is if the discharge hoses from the former machine to the newer machine is a different size. Mine was, so I had to be creative/stress out to make it work. Pretty annoying. It works though.

You'd think getting that little project done would make me feel good, and like I accomplished something. It doesn't make me feel good. It just pretty much annoyed me. It's done though, so that's good.

Other than that not too much going on. I have nothing major planned today. I'll probably just basically relax.

So, I guess today will be another one of those days in the life thing. Life is kinda funny. We as people are all so messed up kinda. So much we wanna do. So many things we don't want to miss out on. What if the truth of life is there is nothing to miss? There is no great thing to see, and no great thing to do, just cuz there isn't. It takes pretty good vision to see this truth. You may wonder why life seems like it is missing something. Our expectations start off way too high. We are wrong in that way too. Life is a thing filled with time. It will end in your death, and at that point you won't give a crap about what was sooooo important today.

The healthiest thing a person can do is to view their life like the thief on the cross. It takes some life pulling to take you there. You need help with vision, and your heart needs to be changed.

You know all this though.

But I gots to blog right??   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. There really isn't much to do on a day off.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)


No comments: