Monday, February 22, 2016

Fucking Around With Sleep...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay, but I stayed up later than normal, so that has my routine a bit whack. I gots to do this though.

Anyways life goes on. We saw the dead pool movie yesterday, and it was good. I don't think it was necessarily better than other marvel comic book movies, but definitely as good. I pretty much like them all.

We went to lunch after to meet my brother, and his daughter.  It took him about 1-1/2 hours to drive like a 6 minute route. He got lost.  :)

I don't really know what to say of my brother. I am the youngest, and will always have the greyest hair. John said he is at his heaviest weight currently. We are about the same height, and he probably has 90 lbs. on me. The Pejchl gene is not a naturally skinny gene. My brother Jim was pushing 300+ lbs.

John has a cubicle job, and all my jobs have been on my feet. I also don't have a huge appetite. As portions get bigger at restaurants my appetite gets smaller. I cannot eat as much as I used to.

I don't know how to turn a switch on for people. You could probably watch any person for a week, and see their lifestyle. My lifestyle is pretty boring. Work, eat, sleep. I have no problem being in my head, cuz I am comfortable with me. I ain't battling any demons, and I know me.

I could make any number of wishes, but chances are my wishes are fleeting. Meaning I might not give a fuck about my wish tomorrow.

I'll give you a story. I've been FB friends with a girl named Kathleen. We were very much alike in we were always up early to get some type of workout in. Her life became hard with a bad marriage. She has kids, and I remember probably 5 years ago she hit her breaking point kinda. Everything was too hard type of thing. The husband eventually died, and she has her kids. She is a strong girl, and proud, and very sell-sufficient.

She has a story, and yeah I would be interested in knowing it. I guess this is what I do. I have a story, and sadly most of it has been said. There ain't much more to me. Just living this simple life in the way I do.

If you want to know the truth I think life would probably have been better not being born. This existence for all of us is pretty dumb. I was born though, and I found my way through the maze of questions, and found my purpose. My purpose is pretty simple, cuz my heart leads my way. My story is off the rocker crazy, and that is pretty funny I guess.

Your story is not off the rocker crazy, but you have demons in your head you have to deal with. Ya gotta get to know your crazy if you wanna get to know you.

If you are a blogger I read then I guess I wanna know your story. I personally like words more than pictures, but you know that of me. To each their own.

So I guess I'll inbox Kathleen now. She is interesting, and quite possibly the strongest bravest girl I know.  I like that in people.

Any hoo

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. The sidewalks are all clear so I can bike to work.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)


No comments: