Tuesday, February 2, 2016

What A Difference A Day Makes...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am actually doing pretty good. If yesterday I felt 100% better than last week, well today I feel 100% better than yesterday. I guess I was a bit tired yesterday. I didn't know it until I got ready to bike home from work. I got home, and had one of those sit down days where you don't turn on the tv.

So we hung out for a bit. Lisa was off, so then she ran some errands. I got dinner prepped, and that was that. She got home, we finished making dinner. We made steak fajitas, and they were probably the best ones we ever made.

Lisa watched tv. I fell asleep next to her, and now I feel pretty great. I got up well before my early alarm too.

So today I will get my first run in since aggravating my calf. I think it should be ok. Also today at work we are painting the bakery. That should be kinda fun I think. We have like 4 guys working on it.

That is about it. Tonight I'll get home. I'll chill out a bit, and make a meal.

Nothing in my life that really needs to be sugar coated. I don't really need a pat on the back for my deeds, cuz none of it is really important.

That is another one of those disconnects too huh??  Some part of this should be important right??

Eeeeeeeks. How different we are.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. Actually am having a cup of coffee today too.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.    :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.    :)

Aloha.    :)

No comments: