Friday, February 12, 2016

The Onions From Haverford Were Always Much More Sweeterer

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I slept all the way to my early alarm today. Today is Friday, and I have tomorrow off. The fridge guy came, and it only cost us $130.  Our freezer just needed to be defrosted, and our connection to our defrost 'fan'?? Had to be reconnected. So he made $130/ hr, but I would never have known about the bad connection. His work comes with a 90 day warranty though. You know what I just thought of??  Service people like appliance people, and plumbers, electricians etc... Raised their prices when gas went up to $4/
Gallon, cuz they work out of their car. The prices they raised probably didn't get decreased even though gas is ~$1.50/gallon.  Anyway we needed no expensive parts so that is a win.

Yesterday could have been a perfect day. I got off work early, and I planned on getting a lot done. I got home, and didn't know it, but I was really tired. I napped and waited for the appliance person. He came about 2-1/2 hours after the time he could have shown up.  :)

I was too lazy to cook dinner, so I had Lisa pick up a pizza. That was my day. We've had a mild winter, but our little cold front is kinda knocking me down. The other day I saw a guy riding his fatty at 5:45AM through unplowed sidewalks. A guy I see running a lot while I ride to work is out still running, and I ain't doing shit. Case of the Februarys maybe?? Not really sure.

Anyway, as some of you know a person I went to HS with lost her son. She updated yesterday she is struggling with every aspect of her life...   I bet. I never really had to look at her pain too closely, which is good. That shit is always hard. It makes me know she is strong. Probably stronger than most. A lot of people have a problem dealing with their shit. It is too much for them, so Andrea is someone everyone can look up to. In a World without heroes look for the strong ones. Not the angry ones, but the strong ones. Angry is as easy as being an asshole. Dealing with the bullshit life throws at us takes courage.  So I'll be on the side of the Andreas all day.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. Today is Friday, and I have tomorrow off. That is nice.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Extras for Andrea, cuz I like her courage.  Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Bye all.  :)   xoxo


No comments: