Sunday, February 21, 2016

Yesterday Was Better...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday was pretty good as far as days go. I worked for a bit. Actually an hour more than scheduled as I tried cleaning up/organizing the freezer a bit. I was a little worried cuz payroll is always a big deal, but my manager said it was cool. She has inventory coming up in a week.

I was going to make enchiladas when I got home, but Lisa's friend made leftover sandwich thingies with cream of soup and turkey. It was really good.

Other than that not much going on. The snow is damn near all melted so I am getting excited for Spring. Ready to get back in a groove I guess. Today should be a pretty good day. Going to see a movie, and go to lunch. My brother is in town with his daughter. That should be about it. Living the dream.  :)

In a good mood today.  That's good.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Guess I better take the Hopester. Gotta check the weather first.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)



No comments: