Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I Caught Myself...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??   Me, I am doing okay. Yesterday I had a pretty okay day. Work went fine. I made a couple King Cakes for the first time. It is Fat Tuesday so New Orleans cuisine seems to be in favor. I had a spicy gumbo for lunch yesterday. It had a good amount of kick to it.

Anyway in my effort to not be a pos I got some stuff done around the house. I did some dishes, and vacuumed. Once I figured out how to turn it on.  ;). Nothing much, but just some stuff. I also had to finish up some shit with our taxes. Our tax lady's software originally calculated our federal tax withheld wrong. Do we owe $400 not $130. Oh well. :)  my grocery job gets deposited into savings, do I'll just leave that alone all year, and that will take care of that. I forgot little part time jobs don't take shit out for taxes.

Anyway I went to bed a little later than normal, but woke up a bit early. I'll get to take the Hopester, and bike to work. It is easy to get out of your routine. Especially when it is February, and not exactly warm.

I gotta couple things to work on when I get home from work today, so it should be a pretty good day. I also have a very easy meal planned.

So on we go. I am not exactly sure how these days are supposed to look. I don't really question things too much, and I have no idea how weird this is. :)

One thing I thought of yesterday is Aloha, and blogging every day has to do with blogging. So that obviously means something. I don't have an agenda at all I just go as I go. :)

In a World of people not blogging, I guess... I don't know. I guess it means something.  :)

As you can tell I don't have much today.


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I wonder how many people are giving up whatever for lent. I ain't giving up shit, cuz lent is dumb. A sacrifice with no value, as most/all have no value. We haven't gotten to the value part yet. I'm sure we will somehow someway.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: