Thursday, February 4, 2016

Damn, I just deleted my blog entry...

That kinda pissed me off. I was thinking screw it just not blog today, but I have been on a good roll lately.

So let me paraphrase what I wrote earlier. I ran yesterday after work. It was hard to be motivated cuz I was tired. I rested a bit then felt like running. My motivation for running may just be get out and get a little running in. For fun and health, and maybe not much more. Not sure though. I don't think my knee wants me to do anything terribly crazy.

Our truck had to be fixed again. Just some corroded wires, and a relay switch of some sort. It wasn't the starter like I knew for sure it had to be.  :)   Lisa's guy didn't charge us so we'll tack on some extra next time he helps us out.

We had gyros for dinner. Lisa accidentally had them put giardinera on mine cuz I always have it on my Italian beef. That shit is good on gyros too. Who knew??

So that was basically my day. Nothing significant in it at all, but it did make up another day in my life. An endless string of never ending days, except one day it does all end.

You know the secret of me. Prior to the wait I was kinda fired up about doing the most I could do, while having the most fun. Overcoming the 2nd time was a doozy, cuz really it took everything away. What I learned is everything in life we do is pointless, and your deeds will not help you in the least when it comes to what happens when we die.

So really my life was taken away, because it was time for me to ... Well I don't know. I was put in a good spot. The World can't really touch me now. I am able to do as I choose, and luckily my heart doesn't really choose to do much. Put a string together of my days. Live out my days until it is time for me to do my final thing in my current form.

It just so happens I pull people along with me.  People are a trip though cuz mostly they settle. Good enough better be good enough right??  Cuz you can't do much better, and you have no control at all of your heart, and that for sure is not a perfect thing.

The way to a better you is what??

Something that is impossible for you. I know it and you are lost. You don't know it yet.

That is a pretty weird disconnect too. Me knowing what all are deeds amount to, and you clinging to that which doesn't matter really.

It is pretty strange.

Anyway,

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!      :)

p.s. Life sure is a trip when you stand in my shoes. Such a dirty and imperfect game. It is amazing it can be dressed up as something good.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: