Sunday, February 14, 2016

If You Have A Day Off...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going ?  Me, I am doing okay. I had a pretty good day off yesterday. It turns out we really didn't have a ton to do as I thought so it was pretty relaxing. We went to Red Robin for lunch. We had a gift card. I don't even remember liking that place, so we've only been there once. It wasn't too shabby. I mean a burger is pretty much a burger, you can't really fuck those up. I didn't like their fries I don't even really like fries that much anyway. You can eat all of them you want, and I want to eat none. You can substitute an endless side salad for the fries. I like those shitty iceberg lettuce side salads. I may even go there again.

We came home, and watched a couple movies we rented, and that was about it. There you have it. Another stupid day to this life.  :)

Today I have to work at the cleaning place. I am looking forward to it, because I didn't have to work at 3:00 AM today. I am well rested, so after breakfast I will go.

Anything else on my mind??  

Nope. :)

One of these days something will come up I am sure. Something funny did happen yesterday. I use twitterfeed to post my blog. Been using it for years. It stopped working on FB a long time ago, and yesterday out of the blue it started working again. I thought that was kinda funny, cuz, I dunno just cuz.  :)

Anyway that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I think today should be a pretty good one.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for creaky really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

I just figured out what was so funny about my blog posting to FB. The signature line.  :)  for people who may have never seen this before. Pretty funny.

Anyway I gotta get going.  Laterzzzz.  :)   Xoxo. :)


No comments: