Friday, February 26, 2016

Coffee And A Blog...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I think I feel better than I have all week. We were just sitting around talking about nothing in particular, and the subject of coffee came up. I realized I am back to maybe one cup of week again, if that. I woke up this morning, and thought today would be a good day for coffee. I don't remember the last time I had a cup. Definitely not this week. So there you have it. A cup of coffee, and I'll whip something up on this blog.

Yesterday was a pretty boring day outside of work. When I left work, the wind blew right threw me, so I didn't run. :)   I sat and pretty much did nothing. We ordered pizza for dinner, cuz I didn't feel like cooking anything. Didn't really have a taste for anything.

That was pretty much the extent of my day. Life is very much like that. I look around, and people are in competition with other people. Better at X,Y, and Z than other people = points in some fashion. You add more letters to your X,Y, and Z than you get even more points.

People don't really get points for being better than Hitler, cuz what no one knows about you is all the stupid Bullshit you hide inside. It is why I don't like pictures very much. Pictures only show the surface, and the words for those who are brave can show the Bullshit most/all want to hide.

There are certain things that will happen in life. 6' under is something we will not escape. At this point no one gives a fuck if you were good at cribbage, or what your best 5K time was or how many marathons you've run. Laying in your coffin you won't give one single fuck either.

If you view life with your vision on the end what is significant??  The answers will probably surprise you, cuz most of the answers to life are hidden. People toil and toil so they can come home, and watch a couple shows on tv. The weekend rolls around, and who knows what stupid shit the people have planned.

You'll find we all want to be happy and have fun. Common in everyone. What brings happy??  We've read the stories of happily ever after, but those were just stories. If you look at my life it is just an endless string of seemingly boring days.

I do have a few things on my side. When life hit at a pretty significant juncture in my life I listened. I found a crazy secret that none other have for the last several centuries.

Having no manual and no guidelines I went down a path with no vision. I sought for a purpose  in this crazy World. I was broken during this time, cuz I remember the feeling of feeling like a significant person after graduation, and later feeling like nothing. It really was the first time I guess I realized my trillion dollar coin was not really worth a trillion dollars. I don't know how many times I've learned that, but it is pretty ingrained in me. I do know that in my path I did turn one coin into 5+5. Through no power of mine. I surely am not the author of my route, and I had no clue what I was doing. I had an idea of how my story would kinda look, but I surely thought my brother Jim was part of it. You'll find one coin out of 10 given is 10%, and that is what is asked.

The words you read in the book are Spiritual, and that story plays out. Unseen to you is how I am on the inside. It is how I know what a coin is, and the sword, and things like that. Without understanding the sword is of little to no use so I don't use it.

There will be time enough for that when I become the best a person can be.

Currently we are just waiting for you people to be broken. Where you realize your trillion dollar coin is perhaps a tad over valued by like a trillion or so.  :)

It's a long process. Who knew?

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I don't even remember how to play cribbage. Don't even know why I thought of that.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzz.    :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: