Saturday, February 6, 2016

I Kinda Wanted To Sleep In Today...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I wanted to sleep in today, but I am up before the butt crack of dawn. Yesterday was okay. I was tired. I figured I'd run when I got home, but I realized early at work my legs were toast after my 3 short runs. You figure I took a weak off. Ran short every other day, took another week off, so I guess that happens.  I plan on taking for a bit longer today anyway so yesterday was a good day off. I was surprised how tired I was. I don't think I stayed up that late, and I only had two beers with dinner. Strange.

Anyways, life keeps chugging along. We all izzz getting older. Yesterday's update was a doozy I suspect. It is what makes it hard. Me knowing the steps needed to be made, and many times people wanting to prove they are a Saint already. The truth of us is pretty silly really. We want to think we are special. We have special abilities, and our minds are clever so we can do clever things.

I don't know exactly the first time I changed how I thought. Early on after I graduated College I wanted to do something. Not sure what, but something. I had thoughts of Peace Corp. furthering my Education etc...   I really felt I could do something. I really felt I was something.  Anyways as you know a lot of life happened at this time. I really started looking at the World, and I didn't see anything for me. I figured people grow up, get married and have kids. At some point in time I found myself alone.  It was kinda a 'finally' feeling I had. I had no one I owed anything to, and really I went on the path of me.

One thing I can assure you of is the truth of all of us is not the best thing in the World. We are not Saints, and we are not perfect. Our truth is a humbling one, because we don't measure up to who we really "should" be. That was hard for me. Really this time of my life led me to repentance, and there is no repentance without overcoming yourself first. The simplest seeming thing to do we are unable. In just something as simple as that you are not able to do. Crazy huh??  Your hearts are too hard. So your path is the thief. You are the thief. You deserve what he deserves, and that is your path.

It isn't greatness, bells, whistles, wrapping paper, and all that stuff. Humility comes before praise. Tough stuff before honor.

The path is worth everything. The path of our not so great self. The truth leads the way, and eventually there is help to make us good. Remember though. Something as simple as repentance is not in your power to do. So really all you can do is overcome yourself. I know that is hard. It is a trust game. Ya gotta trust what you don't see, and all you have is me.

LOL. I guess that is kinda funny in a way.

But yeah. This is my job. It is in my heart to do it, because someone wants what is best for you, and that is who you should trust.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. We have a party at the bakery tonight. Lisa wants me to be on my best behavior. Ha!!  I told her you know there will be beer, and Jacob, and Sam will be there right???  Ha!!  She has known me for 20 years, and she thinks I am going to change now??   :)    Funny

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzz.    :)

Aloha Saturday.  ;)


No comments: