Monday, November 2, 2015

Might As Well Start This Day Super Early.

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I am done sleeping, so I figured I would just get up now. I was just laying there thinking of things. That is fine, but I remembered I still haven't finished my book, so I might as well do this, and get a run in, and read my book.

So a lot of stuff happened this weekend. First off I get an email from a buddy of mine who lives in the St Louis area telling me two things. First off where I used to work they are opening a store in Independence, Missouri. It is Harry Truman's hometown. He told me it reminded him of the baseball leagues we were in for a bit. My name was the Independence Haberdashers in honor of Harry S. KC just won the WS, and independence is real close to there.

Also he heard a rumor the guy who fired me got himself in trouble at work. The rumor it sounds is true, later corroborated by Lisa. She saw some people where we used to work, and that is what they think happened too.  It is really bad for him, cuz he probably was making $110-$120,000/year.

You don't replace those types of jobs in retail. Not sure if he is fired or demoted, but sounds like there was alcohol on his breath from drinking the night before, and he drives a company car. Alcohol is one thing. Demote the person, send him somewhere in Antarctica like the Twin Cities, but the company car is a brutal wrench. Who knows.?

I got fired making $30,000/ year. I didn't have so far to fall. I was kinda thinking about people who I got to know doing this stuff, and some lives look very different for what that is worth.

Anyway I got to thinking of myself, and I wondered if I could change my life a bit.  It is an easy thing for me to do, because I am not really tied up in anything. Me changing is maybe me doing more running, and other things. Many times after work, I'd have a couple drinks, cook a meal, and fall asleep early. I have plenty of time to do more productive stuff.

I don't think I'd quit drinking alcohol like I did coffee, but maybe I can make a little change, and see what that is like.

So, I also got to thinking about this blog.  Haha. :)

I think of me, and this blog, and I think of others. It is very hard to see how some people think, and how their lives are.  I know me, and the webs of life don't control me. I look in my heart, and it is strong. It is like protected with an unseen shield, and nothing can penetrate it.

Wanna know what happened??  Way back when for that short while of me being full in spirit, I was right, and I was secure. I trusted being full in Spirit. That was taken away, and so was my security. That led to my Summer, and the reproving outside the garbage room at Bromenn Healthcare. I was obedient to go solo, and I lived in constant fear that whole Summer.

I went through that physical depression. My weight jumped from 130-170. I met Natalie, started riding the exercise bike, and some running. I never really felt that great til the energy returned. There was nothing I could do for myself. The things I wanted were not mine to take, so I lived a life waiting. For what exactly who knows, but I knew things were happening once I started reading the running blogs.

Anyhoo, what I really meant to say, besides getting understanding, I do have security, and I have it while being poor in Spirit. I just figured that out. Way back when I wanted to be full in spirit, cuz I wanted security.

The secret to that is we think we know what we need to feel better about stuff, but that may not be the case. We are really dumb, when it comes to this type of stuff.

I tell you one thing though, I feel really good about me, and pretty happy, and excited.

I know I can be a hard ass on this thing, and sorry about that. I just don't know where everyone went. :)

Anyhooooo, I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xos!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Sorry so long, and also I took a trip to independence to check out Harry's library, and saw a KC game in like 2000 or something

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo. :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

No comments: