Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Some a Days Everything Seems Clear...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I slept good last night. I had one of those wake ups where you are not sure what time it is. Is it time to get up?? Close??  It was 11:30 PM. Not quite. I love that. So I have been up a bit before my early alarm, just thinking of stuff.

Wondering how my day will pan out. I was able to skate out of work a little early yesterday, today I have more to do. Yesterday I did not sleep all that great, and last night I had a good night sleep. I have some stuff to do when I get home.

Anyway, what I was thinking about was me. How I feel on the inside. My whole life has been dealt with, and there is nothing in my past I worry about.  I am not afraid or ashamed of anything in my past. My future is wide open as to how I live my life.

I know why I feel the way I do, and I cannot really explain it to you that great. I cannot help you walk in my shoes, but I know your shoes are not as good as mine. You are missing something and you are not sure what.

I kinda feel bad for you, cuz you are not content. Something has to matter. What is the meaning of all this time on Earth??

You know what a tough thing about life is??  I'd say just my walk. If there was a sacrifice or a labor I could do to get what I wanted, I would have done it long ago.

My story was predetermined. At least as far as I see. There was no sacrifice to make, and no labor under the sun. There were words like wait, and patience, and seek. Words of faith not of action.

I've labored plenty, but really it was just my path, and me learning the way.

A life of learning about life, and a life of learning about me.

Anyways my whole life is ahead of me, at least for someone who approaches 50. I don't have a care in the World, cuz my path is well lit.

I can help you very very little, cuz you still have to do your tough stuff. It is a good place to be in life not worrying about anything, which might be imperfect in your life. All lives are filled with that shit too.

We can try to dress it up, but it all still remains. How to get to the spot where we are not afraid or ashamed of us.

If only there was one to teach the way.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Pretty excited about my run I'll be taking Hope on.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH. :)))

xxoo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

No comments: